I'm on the submission page and I clicked on submit. It refreshes to the same submission page without

edited February 2017 in Financial Aid
I'm on the submission page and I clicked on submit. It refreshes to the same submission page without a confirmation.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Hello Denisse,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do see that their is a technical issue with the confirmation page not showing for the Bog Fee Waiver within the Los Rios Community College District. Our IT department is working diligently with the College District to correct this error. Please see below which Community Colleges belong to Los Rios Community College District:
    • American River College
    • Consumnes River College
    • Folsom Lake College
    • Sacramento City College
    With your email I am able to confirm that your Bog Fee Waiver was successfully submitted. I advise you to contact the California Community College help desk to receive your Bog Fee Waiver confirmation number. You will find their contact information below. We apologize for this frustration and hope to resolve this manner soon.

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836
    [email protected]

If you have any further questions please feel free to respond. I am happy to help.

-Monica

-Monica