I'm on the submission page and I clicked on submit. It refreshes to the same submission page withou

edited October 2018 in Apply To College
I keep hitting the submit button, but it refreshes to the same page.  There is no confirmation that I have submitted the application.  I tried to relog and it says that I'm on the review page.  I already hit the review button, got the green check mark, but I would run into the same problem with the submission page not giving me a confirmation that it was sent.  I'm just wondering if that is normal or that is something that you guys have to look into.  

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• LeiLei
    edited March 2017
    same here
  • TeeTee
    edited March 2017
    Hello Derls,
    On average, it is not normal to receive a submission page without the confirmation that the application was successfully submitted. Base on the information you provided such as your email and name, I was unable to locate a submitted application on your behalf. If you are needing assistance with this process, please feel free to contact the California Community College Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836. They are available 24/7 and the agents are than happy to walk you through to submitting your application.

If you have any further questions that I can be of assistance, please feel free to let me know.
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Lei,
    In the event you are unable to submit your application due to technical issues, please feel free to contact the 24/7 California Community College Help Desk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836. Agents are standing by awaiting to assist you with submitting your application. Base on your information you provided such as your email and name, I was unable to locate an existing account or a submitted application for you. If you are needing assistance with this process, please don't hesitate to contact the help desk.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. 
  • edited March 2017
    I am also having the same problem. I am not able to submit the BOG waiver
  • edited April 2015
    Try Derlie Ramos
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Steven,
    With the information you provided, I was able to locate and verify a submitted BOGG fee wavier application on your behalf. It was successfully submitted to the college today (April 14, 2015) at 11:01 AM. However the financial aid office has not downloaded the application to be process. If you would like to inquire the status of your application at this time or have questions regarding the turn around time, please feel free to contact your colleges financial aid office. Staff members are always more than happy to assist you in this process and other questions you may have for them.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concern.
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Derlie,
    Thank You for contacting me back and providing your full name of Derlie Ramos. Good News! I was able to locate and verify a submitted BOGG application on your behalf. It was successfully submitted and downloaded by the college on April 13, 2015 at 11:05PM. If you would like to check upon the status of your application or have questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact your colleges financial aid office. Once again, thank you and I wish you the best of luck in college.

• edited April 2015
    Hello,
    I am having the same issue with my application.  It does not give me a confirmation page that my application has been successfully submitted.
  • edited February 2017
    Hello Dezirae,
    I would like to confirm that your Bog Fee Waiver application was successfully submitted on 04/14/2015 2:06PM for the Summer 2015 through Spring 2016 term. I am able to pull it up with your first and last name. If you have any other questions please respond and I will be happy to help you.

-Monica
  • edited April 2015
    Thank you so much Monica!
  • edited February 2017
    Very welcome Dezirae!

-Monica
  • edited April 2015
    I'm floating in the same boat as the rest of my peers. I have all the green check marks, but no matter how many times I press the Submit button, it returns me to the submit page.
  • edited February 2017
    Hello Jazelle,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do see that their is a technical issue with the confirmation page not showing for the Bog Fee Waiver within the Los Rios Community College District. Our IT department is working diligently with the College District to correct this error. Please see below which Community Colleges belong to Los Rios Community College District:
    • American River College

• Consumnes River College

• Folsom Lake College

• Sacramento City College

With your email I am able to confirm that your Bog Fee Waiver was successfully submitted. I advise you to contact the California Community College help desk to receive your Bog Fee Waiver confirmation number. You will find their contact information below. We apologize for this frustration and hope to resolve this manner soon.

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836
    [email protected]

If you have any further questions please feel free to respond. I am happy to help.

-Monica
  • edited April 2015
    The email associated with my ARC account is [email protected], name Alisha Miller, in case you needed that.
  • edited April 2015
    I am having  the same problem with submitting my application, it just keeps refreshing to the same page over and over with no confirmation.
  • edited April 2015
    Hi, I am also having the same problem not being able to submit my bog fee waiver.
  • edited April 2015
    The same thing is happening to me.  I am attempting to submit for  American River College, my name is Derek Leonard.
  • edited April 2015
    I am also having the same problem. I am going to American River college and my name is Savannah Dasch. Please advise me how to fix this problem of hitting submit and the page refreshing and not actually submitting. My email is [email protected]
  • edited February 2017
    Hi, I am also having the same problem of not being able to submit my bog fee waiver

• edited April 2015
    Call the California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836.  I just did and got my confirmation number.
  • edited April 2015
    Hello John,
    I would like to commend you in following the instructions I have placed in this public forum! Thank you so very much! Good luck with your college and career endeavors!

-Monica

• I am having the same problem with my application, it isn't submitting :/
  • edited April 2015
    I am having the same problem with my application, it doesn't get submitted