I want to apply for Fall 2015-2016 BOGW but only application offered is for fall 2014- Spring 2015?

edited March 2017 in Apply To College
I want to apply for Fall 2015-2016 BOGW but only application offered is for fall 2014- Spring 2015? do i wait or go ahead and fill out application form for 2014 - 2015

Answers

• edited February 2017
    Hello Johnson,

You are able to download the paper application for the Bog Fee waiver by clicking on this link. The 2015-2016 BOGW is available for you to download and fill out at your convenience on this webpage. If you would rather fill out your Bog Fee Waiver online, you are able to do this when the online application for the 2015-2016 term is available in Mid April.

I also recommend you contact Santa Barbara City College Financial Aid Office at: (805) 730-5157 or visit their financial aid webpage to get in contact with one of their Financial Aid Advisers. They will be your point in contact for expertise in your further questions regarding your interest in the Bog Fee Waiver application. 

I hope this is useful information for you Johnson. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Monica
  • edited April 2015
    so we have 2 wait till May the first 2 apply 4 the fall of 2015 right, thx a lot.
  • edited February 2017
    Hello Marvin,
    You are able to apply for the Bog Fee Waiver as soon as today if you would like. If you have questions on how to apply for the Bog Fee Waiver you are able to contact the college's Financial Aid Office for further assistance.

-Monica
  • edited March 2017
    It is May 6 and it is still not letting me apply.
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Dina,

To better assist you, can you kindly respond back to me with the name of the college you are looking to submit your BOG Fee Wavier application to.
  • edited May 2015
    Moorpark. I have a BOG waiver for the 2014-2015 year and it's saying I 'm applying to a college I've "already applied to." I'm trying to apply for Fall 2015 through 2016, next year.
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Dina,

In the event you see an error message indicating that you cannot apply to more than one college within the Ventura Community College District, I suggest you delete your current in progress application and sign out of your account.

After you have successfully sign out, please log back in and begin a new BOG wavier application. This process will reset the system and allow you to submit your BOG without further issues and or error messages.

I hope this information has been helpful to you. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions and or issues.