Re-Admission

Mercy_Vasquez
edited February 2017 in Apply To College
How can I register for classes? VCCCD says I need to "re-administer" from my hiatus. I followed the link here and filled out an application. How much longer do I wait until I can sign up for a class?

Answers

• Roberto
    edited February 2017
    Hello Mercy,
    Once the college has downloaded your admissions application, traditionally the colleges can take 1-2 business days to contact you via email. If 1-2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, we find that its best to contact the Admissions and Records office at your college so you can retrieve your student information.

If you have any further questions please let us know.
  • Hi this is Susan Keshavarzi;

IVC’s late student on 2016 for for a year and I wish to continue my education this summer or fall semester ,would you guid me how could I re-admit ?

• Hi Susan,

To return back to IVC, all you need to do is resubmit a new application for the semester you will be going back. Please follow the steps below to resubmit a new application and let me know if you have any other questions.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page.

4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.

5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.