Forgot password and email address

He_Xian
edited January 2020 in Apply To College
I couldn't remember the email address of my account and I forgot the password. How can I get or change my password?

Answers

• Roberto
    edited February 2017
    Hello He,

Please contact our help desk for further assistance with accessing your password.

Phone number: 1-800-468-6927
    Support email: Technical Support Email

• Lorena_Ortega
    edited April 2015

I forgot my users name and password

• Monica
    edited February 2017
    Hello Lorena,

If you do not recall your username nor your password and you are trying to submit an admissions application to a community college, I recommend you to try and recover your account. You are able to do this by selecting the link that is located on the top right corner that says, "Recover Account." If you are still unsuccessful, the next step for you to take is to call technical support so you are able to verify you are the account holder over the phone with an agent and they can take the necessary steps in providing you with your username and password. Below I have provided you with their contact information. Please contact them at your convenience as they are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836
    [email protected]

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

-Monica

• Shannon_Dorsey
    edited April 2015
    My Fasfa and my application for school are not matching . How do I correct that?
  • Monica
    edited April 2015
    Hello Shannon,

To better assist you in giving you the right direction you may need, do you mind responding giving me more information regarding your question? Which school are you applying too? Have you submitted your FASFA yet? Do you have a student ID # if you are enrolled in a college? What kind of information is not matching with your FASFA application and your application for school?

With this additional information you provide me, I will have a better understanding  in how to help you. I look forward to your response.

-Monica
  • Miguel_Lopez-Villegas
    edited January 2020
    My email is lost. Email I'm using is not e one on my old ccc account.
  • Angelica
    edited June 2017
    Hello Miguel,, 

Since you have not been able to log into your account, I would recommend that you contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836

The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available 7 days a week from 7am to 12am. Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your account. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • Debora_Vargas
    edited January 2020
    I forgot my school email
  • Angelica
    edited January 2020
    Hello Debora,

We recommend you contact your campus directly to receive assistance with your college email, they will be able to direct you on how to find out what it is and how it can be recovered so you can have access to it. I have included a link to assist you with locating the contact information to your campus. You can find your campus contact information from this list here