Concurrent Enrollment

I'm attempting to find out if a student can be concurrently enrolled at another CA community college and also take coursework that you guys offer in fullfullment of GE credits to eventually transfer to a 4 year college?

Answers

• edited February 2017
    Hello Wendy, Students can take classes from multiple colleges at the same time, but they will have to apply directly to each individual college from which they plan to take their courses from. The student will want to contact the colleges offering the courses directly for more information, on registration, transcripts, and application processing. Good luck and if you have any more questions, please let me know.
  • Hello,

I accidentally enrolled as a Rio Hondo College student, in reality I wanted to enroll as a concurrent student. I have the CCC MyPath account as a college student, how can I change it?

Thank you,

Fanny

• Hello,

Please let us know which college you wish to enroll in so we can provide you with steps to resolve your issue. When you say you want to enroll as a concurrent student, will you be enrolled in high school and college at the same time or would you be enrolled in two of our California Community Colleges. Please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Casey