I’m having a problem registering for classes, can you help me?

CCC_Help
edited January 2020 in Student Services
I cannot access my college portal to register for courses.

Answers

• CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    Each individual college will have a student portal where students can access online services, specifically for registering for courses. You will need to get into contact with the college you are attending for further assistance on registering for your courses.
  • Ashley_Schielie
    edited December 2018
    having a problem registering
  • Roberto
    edited December 2016
    For me to better assist you I will need you to elaborate some more. Are you having an issue with Admission to a college? Or are you having an issue with registering for courses?
  • dennis_reed
    edited September 2014
    I am not able to access the schedule of classes
  • Roberto
    edited December 2016
    Hello Dennis,
    Please contact your college directly, when students are having trouble accessing the schedule of classes we find that it works best for the students to contact the Admissions and Records office in order to access the course schedule.

If you have any further questions please let us know.
  • Vikki_Creach_Shaw
    edited July 2016
    Can't find David Lobenbergs water color class?
  • Roberto
    edited December 2016
    Hi Vikki,

If you're having trouble accessing a course you would like to register for, you will need to get in contact with the college directly. The college will be able to provide you with the information/course you are searching for.
  • Jin_G_Lee
    edited December 2018
    I want to register a CNIT 106 , Tue. 6:10pm to 9:00pm class at CCSF, Ineed help.
  • Casey
    edited December 2018
    Hello Jin,

Your first step is to apply to the college you wish to attend.  Once you have applied, you will receive an email within 1-2 business days from the college which will include information and steps to register for classes along with your student ID.  I have included the steps below to apply.  If you have any questions or need assistance with logging into your OpenCCC account to apply, please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836.  Agents are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

Here’s how to apply:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 
    2.) From the drop down menu on the right hand side select the college you are applying to and click the green 'Apply' link.
    3.) You will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 
    4.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page.
    5.) Sign in with your OpenCCC account information, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page. 
    6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin application.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

Thank you,

Casey
  • The system will not let me pass the log in page to register for classes.

• There is no link to register from the log in page!

• Hello Julie,

You will not be provided the registration steps and link until the college has processed your enrollment application. If you have submitted your application, please allow 1-2 business days to receive your welcome email. If you have not submitted your application, please go to www.cccapply.org

Thank you,

Casey

• I'm just trying to create an account but it seems impossible to get technical support.

• Hello @abeand3571

Below are the steps on how to create an OpenCCC account and apply to the college:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu on the right hand side select the college you are applying to, and click 'Apply' link, and you will be directed the college’s Admissions page.

3.) Select the online application link(s) on the Admissions page, you will then be directed to OpenCCC.

4.) Select 'Create an Account.' Account creation is a one-time process, please save account information for future application submissions with OpenCCC.

5.) After creating an OpenCCC account please click on the 'Continue' tab, you will then be directed to the 'My Applications' page.

6.) Select 'Start a New Application' link to begin online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. The call center is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]