login issues

Hayden
edited September 2019 in Apply To College
everytime i try to login and change my PW because i forgot it i get an error page and cant apply for school.... please fix this issue

Comments

• Roberto
    edited February 2017
    Hi Hayden, If you are trying to change your information within Xap's Application you will want to go into there login page, here you will find the link to access your username and password. If you are still experiencing technical problems another option will be to call Xap's CCCApply technical support at 1-800-468-6927, or contact them by their technical support e-mail. If you have any further questions please let me know.
  • wang_eric
    edited February 2017
    how i can fix that and i want to re admit
  • Roberto
    edited December 2016
    Hello, For me to better assist you, I will need you to provide me with the name of the college you are trying to apply to.
  • wang_eric
    edited May 2013
    college of san mateo
  • Roberto
    edited December 2016
    You should first get into contact with the college and ask them if you will need to resubmit a new application, as you would be considered a returning student. If the college requires you to submit a new application, you can begin your application process from cccappply.org. If you need assistance with the application itself you can also use the contact information provided in the comment above.
  • I’m having problems login to my portal

• Hi Albgayle,

If you are having troubles with logging into your student portal account, please contact your college for assistance.