How can I access my OpenCCC account if I lost my Username and Password?

Answers

• edited July 2019
    On the sign-in page for OpenCCC there is a link provided for retrieving your username and password. Following the link will guide you through the process.
  • On the home page
  • edited December 2016
    Hello Michelle,
    In order for us to be able to better assist you, if you could please be a bit more specific on how we can assist you.
  • edited September 2014
    Hello,  I would like to retrieve my 30 year old account and password,  I cant seen to do that
  • edited March 2016
    Hello Sylvia,

In order to retrieve your account you should contact the California Community Colleges Help Desk. They should be able to help you retrieve your account. You can contact them at the telephone number and email below.

California Community Colleges Help Desk
    1-877-247-4836
    [email protected]

• edited March 2016
    I am trying to log in to my account or try to make an account but it won't let me at all how can i reset everything
  • TeeTee
    edited December 2016
    Hello Thailia,

Since you have not been able to log into your account, I would recommend that you contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk for assistance at 1-877-247-4836.

The California Community Colleges Helpdesk have well trained Agents standing by that will be able to help you with this process so that you are able to continue moving forward. They are available Monday thru Sunday from 7am to 12pm. Please feel free to give them a call in order to resolve your problem and how you can reset your account.

If you have any additional questions or concerns that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
  • edited March 2018
    it only lets me reset my password. i cant figure out what my username is. i remember my email and my password.
  • edited February 2019
    The recovery process doesn't work. I never receive the email. Nor a respond from the email provided. I'm guessing i have to go physically down to the college to fix this? Please fix. Cant recover password or username. System is faulty. 
  • edited February 2019
    I can no longer access my account, nor can my brother.  The system brings me to a new splash page that tells me my session has timed out when I never even see anything with my name or academic info on it.  We do not understand why Los Angeles Valley College never sent either of us an IRS Form 1098-T for our taxes.  So we have to go to the school to get this info?  This is not the first or even second time we have been blocked from the system.  This system is worse than no "system" at all.
  • edited July 2019
    how can I access my Open CCC account if there is adding an extension to that and it has some kind of bug, that doesn't respond to where I want it to be? 
  • TeeTee
    edited July 2019
    Hi Tuisku,

I did not understand what you mean by "accessing your account if there is adding an extension" so in order to better assist you, can you clarify your question for me. 
  • edited May 28
    I don't receive an email nor a response from the email. 

• The CCC account is linked to my old devices< and when i call they have had me on hold for a total of 2 hours and have hung up on me both times they answered. and went as far to give him my social and my email, and my phone number......wtfffffff do i do???????now i cant enroll in anything without this account😭

• Hi Lilyy21,

Have you tried to self recover your account. Below I am providing you the steps to self recover your account. If the self recovery process doesn't work for you, please email our helpdesk at [email protected] and address my name (Tee) on it and provide a telephone number so that I can call you and assist you with recovering your username/password.

1.) Go to OpenCCC.net and click on the 'Sign in' link on the left.

2.) If you know your Username, enter it and click on the 'Continue' tab. 

PLEASE NOTE, if you do not remember your Username, select the ‘I forgot my Username’ link. If you select this option you will be required to enter identifying information to locate your account.

3.) Here you can select one of two options to recover your Password/Username; Have a link sent to the email address listed in your Open CCC account, or Answer Security Questions.

4.) If you select ‘Access my account by answering security questions’, answer the two security questions displayed and select 'Access Account’ If you answered both questions correctly your username will be displayed and you will be instructed to create a new password. If you select to have an email link sent, please check your inbox for the link.

• Don't remember my Username, password, and the security questions to have access to create a new account.

• @Acastellanos19 Our helpdesk can help you recover your account and retrieve your username for you as well as resetting you a new password. Please give us a call at 1-877-247-4836 so that one of our Agents can assist you.