Do all California community college courses transfer to four-year universities?


  • CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    No! But, with careful planning, you can make sure that you take classes that can transfer to four-year universities. Because students attend community colleges for many different reasons, not all community college course work will transfer to four-year universities. You should work closely with a college counselor or academic adviser to ensure that all the courses you take are transferable.

    Visit the ASSIST website for more information. ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for California’s public colleges and universities and provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about student transfer in California.