When am I considered an independent student?


  • CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    In order to be considered as an independent student for financial aid purposes, you must meet one of the following six criteria: Be over 24; Be a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces; Be enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program; Be married, or have been married; Have legal dependents other than a spouse; Be an orphan or a ward of the court, or have been a ward of the court until age 18.