I've been out of school a long time. I'm not ready to be a full-time student, but I still need help


  • CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    You don't have to be a full-time student to receive financial aid. At California community colleges, there is no unit requirement for enrollment fee waivers through the Board of Governor Fee Waiver Program. To receive assistance from the other state and federal programs, you can take as few as six units and still qualify for financial aid. In some cases you can still be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant for as little as 1 unit.