For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments. Click the link to find to your college's Admissions Office Helpdesk.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

If I don't feel the financial aid office has treated me fairly, whom can I contact?


  • CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    Check your college's literature about appeal procedures and find out if they have an ombudsman or someone else who is designated to handle student complaints. In preparation for discussing the matter with an appropriate college official, document your concerns and review them against the information explaining the college's policies and procedures.