I received a scholarship. Do I have to report it to the financial aid office? How?


  • CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    Yes, you do need to report it to the financial aid office. Some campuses may have a special form you can fill out to indicate scholarships or other aid you will be receiving, or you can contact the financial aid office in writing that you have received a scholarship. Make sure that you include the name of the scholarship and the amount, your name and student ID number or Social Security number on your correspondence.