If I have special needs, how can community colleges help me?


  • CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    California Community Colleges offer a variety of services for students with special needs. If you have a disability, assistance may be available for you. Please contact the Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSP&S) office at your local college where you can receive services and arrange for accommodations. For students with economic, cultural, or language needs, the Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) provide special counseling, tutoring, and financial aid. If you have a special need, contact the counseling office or the student services office at the college you plan to attend for more information.