Do I need to take the SAT, ACT, or EAP exams?


  • CCC_Help
    edited February 2017
    No, but you may be required to take a placement exam at the college in order to enroll in English, Math, and Chemistry classes. However, these tests are not required for admission to a community college.
Sign In or Register to comment.