If I plan my coursework in MyEDU will it show me whether the courses are actually available at the c

CCC_Help
edited November 2016 in Plan Your Degree
If I plan my coursework in MyEDU will it show me whether the courses are actually available at the college I select? Shouldn't I choose my college first and then use its catalog and schedule to build my plan?

Answers

• Karen_Holst
    edited January 2012
    As part of your MyEdu registration process, you selected a college or university that is set as the primary school for your account. You can double check to make sure this is set correcting by doing the following: -Login to MyEdu -At the upper right hand corner, hover over your picture and select "Settings" from the drop down menu -On the left side of the page, click "My Role & School" -Now you can see what school you registered with or are able to change it if you need to When using tools on MyEdu, you are seeing courses, professors, degrees, etc. that are available at the campus you selected when registering. When looking at course data, MyEdu displays what courses will be taught for the semester. Currently, there is no filter to only show classes with "open seats". There have been discussions in adding this feature in the future. If you have additional questions, or if my response did not address your needs, please let us know and we will get back to you promptly! Regards, Karen Karen Holst VP of Community Colleges
This discussion has been closed.