wrong social security number?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
i applied for sanbernardino valley college and chaffey college and i made the mistake of putting the wrong social security number on both applications how can i correct both applications because i have tried and it wont let me .-raymond gonzales
Photo of raymond


  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Roberto

Roberto, Official Rep

  • 529 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Hello Raymond,

Having already submitted your applications to the colleges you will need to get into contact with the colleges. Once you contact the colleges you will want to ask them what your procedure will be to update your social security number.
Photo of Ruth Martinez

Ruth Martinez

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i forgot to ingress my social security number, and i want to know  how can i reset my application
Photo of Angelica

Angelica, Offical Rep

  • 558 Posts
  • 47 Reply Likes
Hello Ruth, 

If you have already submitted your application to your college, you will need to update the social security number with Admissions and Records at your campus. Once an application has been submitted, you or your college/s cannot Edit, Resubmit, or Delete the application. Errors on the submitted application will have to be updated in the College Student Information System on your student profile to be updated.

Oxnard College
Admissions and Records
4000 South Rose Avenue
Oxnard, CA
(805) 986-5810