Who can I contact about developing a relationship between the Department of State Hospitals and CCC?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
I work as an advisor for the California Department of State Hospitals. I would like to develop an on-line "Pathway" for the 4000 Psychiatric Technicians I represent to obtain accredited college level course work required to advance their pay grades. 
Photo of Paul Sellers

Paul Sellers

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Roberto

Roberto, Official Rep

  • 517 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Hi Paul,

If you would like to develop a relationship with the California Community Colleges, I would recommend that you begin with contacting the California Community Colleges Chancellors Office and communicating with them your intentions of creating a "Pathway" for the Technicians you represent.

I would also recommend that you visit the California Virtual Campus where we have more than 19,500 courses and 1,400 degree programs offered at 167 accredited institutions of higher education in the CVC Distance Education Catalog.

If you have any further questions we can assist you with please let us know.
Photo of yasin memarzadeh

yasin memarzadeh

  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi i am from iran and i wanna come there for study

and my proof are full what do i have to do? Can you help me please?
Photo of Casey Alvarado

Casey Alvarado, Employee

  • 324 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello Yasin,

Please provide us with the name of the California Community College you are interested in attending.  In addition, please let us know if you are applying as an International Student or if you will be using the Standard Enrollment application so we can provide you with instructions to submit your enrollment application.

Thank you,