Transferring from abroad to a CC in California

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I am an international student at a university looking to transfer to a community college in California. Will my credits that I would have completed by Fall 2013 be transferred and considered towards my degree or will I have to begin as a freshman student again?
Photo of Carol-Marina Matta

Carol-Marina Matta

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Roberto

Roberto, Official Rep

  • 540 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Hello Carol-Marina,

You will need to get into contact with the college you are planning on attending and ask them about transferring your credits. The college will be requesting your latest transcripts; so you will also need to get into contact with the unversity you are attending and ask them, what the timeline will be on accessing your transcripts post Fall 2013.

If you have any further questions please let us know.