transfer CCC units to my CSU

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I currently attend CSU-Los Angeles and i wish to take a course in a CCC and then transfer it. is the application process the same or do i need to go directly to the admissions office of the CCC i want to attend?
Photo of Erika Dorado

Erika Dorado

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Patty - OpenCCCApply Product Manager

Patty - OpenCCCApply Product Manager, Official Rep

  • 28 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes

Hello Erika,

The application process is completely separate between CSU and CCC. I suggest you go to and choose the college you wish to attend from the drop down menu on the home page > then hit Apply.  This will take you to the admissions page of that college. Follow their instructions and apply as they direct you to. Typically it takes between 24 - 48 hours for your application to be processed, but the college will send you a confirmation email with instructions on how to proceed from there (i.e., register for classes, as well as information about transfer).  If you run into any issues after you apply, contact the college directly for assistance.

Good luck and Happy New Year!
California Community Colleges Support Services

Photo of Tim

Tim, Official Rep

  • 23 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Erika,

FYI - You can look up CCC courses to see how they transfer to CSU at