Im living in Mexico

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
Im a US Citizen, living in Mexico. Already filed my application online, and I received an e-mail telling me that I need to present papers that show that I’ve been physically in California. Where and when do I need to present them?
Applying for Southwestern, hopefully Spring term. Thank you!
Photo of Ingrid Barocio

Ingrid Barocio

  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Casey Alvarado

Casey Alvarado, Employee

  • 375 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello Ingrid,

This question will need to be directed to the Records/Admissions office of Southwestern College.  They will be able to provide you with the details of what can be sent and where to send it to. You can call them at (760) 355-6101.  If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know.

Thank you,