i want to get my high school diploma

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
I want to finish getting my high school diploma and then I want an accounting degree.
Photo of Lora Lee Martin

Lora Lee Martin

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Roberto

Roberto, Official Rep

  • 529 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Hello Lora,

The CVC unfortunately does not offer courses for a GED Certificate. The best way to get your GED would be to get into contact with your county's local office of education for an opportunity and information on getting your GED. I went ahead and did and online search for GED test center and found this link from the California Department of Education, this shows you test centers for GED in California by city and county.

Here is a link from the CVC for online accounting degrees.

I hope this of help to you, please let me know if you have any further questions.
Photo of Aj Vwj

Aj Vwj

  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
dont have a high school diploma
Photo of Angelica

Angelica, Offical Rep

  • 558 Posts
  • 47 Reply Likes
Hello Aj,

If you would like to learn more information about taking the GED test to receive your High School Equivalency Certificate please visit the California Department of Education website here. To find out a center near you that has GED Prep courses please visit the CDE page here that provides contacts for you to reach out to and find the local programs where you live.