I had forgot to go back to my application to put down that I had college classes done previously. How do I go about changing it?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
Photo of Chan Chio Saeteurn

Chan Chio Saeteurn

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Angelica

Angelica, Offical Rep

  • 627 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello Chan, 

Once you have submitted your application, the information on it cannot be changed online by you or your college, however, We recommend contacting your Admissions and Records department at your college to find out how you can provide that information to them.Your Admissions and Records office will have access to your records and confirm if there is an error on the application and how to fix this information. I have provided their information below for your reference.

San Diego City College 
Admissions and Records Office
1313 Twelfth Avenue
San Diego, CA
(619) 388-3475