How to apply for Fullerton college BOG wavier

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
I was going to RCC this semester but I'm moving out to Fullerton College last minute. (also want to apply to CSUF for the next fall) My classes were waived for RCC can I still get BOG for Fullerton college?
Photo of yulissae123


  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Casey Alvarado

Casey Alvarado, Employee

  • 375 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello Yulissa,

Please visit your financial aid office at Fullerton College to obtain the California College Promise Grant application (formerly knows as BOG Fee Waiver).  You may also complete the FAFSA application at  which also determines if you are eligible for the California College Promise Grant.  If you have any questions, you can call Fullerton College Financial Aid office at (714) 888-7588.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,