• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
I have applied to school, I’m currently waiting for my student ID number. I would like to know if I’m able to see a counselor without a student having my student ID.
Photo of nichole


  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Casey Alvarado

Casey Alvarado, Employee

  • 375 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello Nichole,

I would suggest contacting the records/admissions department at the college you applied to. Seeing a counselor before receiving your student ID will be at their discretion.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.  You can contact Berkeley City College Records/Admissions at (510) 981-2800.

Thank you,