Appointment to speak with a college counselor

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
How do I get an appointment with a counselor to get assessed.
Photo of Jenny Escobar Sanchez

Jenny Escobar Sanchez

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • anxious, lost

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Angelica

Angelica, Offical Rep

  • 525 Posts
  • 47 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello Jenny,

To make an appointment, please contact your college's counseling office and schedule an appointment to see an academic counselor. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to assist you.

best of luck,